TERMS OF SERVICE
By using this site / placing an order / making payment, it is deemed that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, do not use the site or access the service from it.
- Writers are freelancers and are free to apply for an account. Every writer needs to pass internal tests prior to being able to take orders. Every writer has his/her own rating. Writers with bad ratings are permanently banned to avoid “bad product quality” issues. If the Support Team is not sure whether the writer is able to provide quality services, he/she can be asked to provide additional data on his educational background/portfolio and/or to write a trial essay to gauge his/her skills.
- Customers can place an order by following the order process for the specific paper/essay/assignment/course which a writer would work on. Once a writer accepts these terms to perform the task, it will be their responsibility to complete the paper/assignment/course within the agreed timeline while ensuring a high level of quality.
- Once the paper/essay/assignment/course is complete, writers transfer all rights and ownership of the product (paper/essay/assignment/course logins) to the customer.
- You also understand and agree that our services may include certain communications such as service announcements, administrative messages and updates.
- While registering with the site, you will use a valid email address/phone number through which you can be reached since we may be required to contact you. Providing an incorrect email address/phone number is a violation of our terms and conditions. Please note that you can use your Facebook ID* to register for an account on our website (*if available).
- Customers place orders on the site. We do not collect any fee for placing orders. Writers bid for the jobs placed by customers.
- A writer specializing in a field chosen by the customer, contacts the customer right after the paper/essay/assignment/course was assigned. The writer is responsible for obtaining the detailed list of instructions for the paper/essay/assignment/course to be successfully completed.
- We use a messaging system for communication. Our Support Team and writers use a messaging system to get any information on updates regarding the paper/essay/assignment/course. You will login your account on this website and check your email regularly, and promptly address any questions, concerns or additional instructions using this interactive feature. You are not allowed to disclose and share any personal information (including e-mail address or phone number) with writers asking them to work directly with you outside our service. Messages containing fraudulent words and word-phrases will be automatically blocked by our system and will not be visible to the Writer. In the event that you are caught sharing personal information, your paper/essay/assignment/course will be automatically marked as “Finished” with no further investigation or compensation option. Kindly note that we consider such cases as an attempt to scam our service.
- When an order is created on the website by a customer, both the customer and writer can use the tracking system to know about the progress made on the paper/essay/assignment/course. Although we reflect the status and percentage of work completed, please note that website updates and occasional errors might affect the display of work status and percentage.
- It’s your responsibility to check your email and order dashboard on our website to receive your assignment/paper/essay/project. We bear no responsibility in the case that you fail to do this and submit your assignment/paper/essay late.
- Your assignment/paper/essay will be delivered within or on the deadline indicated when you were placing your order. It is your responsibility to exercise patience until your order is delivered.
- When you upload, submit, store, send or receive files with text information to, or accept similar reports from our services, you give/grant to us (our representatives, agents, employers) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store, reproduce, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes), you communicate such content.
- We do not guarantee that you will receive an A+, A-, or even B+. All that depends on the grading criteria that is used by the professor/grader/instructor. However, we produce great results (A+, A-, or even B+) and our writers tackle papers/essays/assignments/courses to the best of their abilities.
- Revision Policy: We offer free revisions to our clients within 14 days of the delivery date. Revisions will be done according to the original instructions provided by the client. If the revision requires additional work that was not included in the original instructions, we may charge an additional fee.
- Confidentiality: We guarantee the confidentiality of all client information. We do not share any client information with third parties. All communication between clients and our writers is done through our secure messaging system.
- Refund Policy: We offer refunds to clients who are not satisfied with our services. Refunds will be issued at our discretion, based on the specific circumstances of each case.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate our services to any client at any time, for any reason.
- Changes to These Terms: We may make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website, and your continued use of our website constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms.