At AceAssignment.org, we strive to provide the best essay writing services to our clients. We understand that revisions may be necessary to ensure complete satisfaction with the work we provide. This policy outlines the terms and conditions for requesting revisions.
We offer free revisions for all orders completed by our writers. You can request a revision within 10 days (for orders under 20 pages) and 30 days (for orders over 20 pages) of receiving the completed order. We will revise the paper according to your instructions and within the scope of the original order. However, please note that any additional instructions or requirements that were not specified in the initial order may incur additional fees.
Revision Request Process:
To request a revision, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on our website and navigate to the completed order.
- Click on the “Request Revision” button and provide detailed instructions for the revision.
- Our support team will review your request and assign it to the writer who completed the original order.
- The writer will complete the revision within the requested timeframe and submit it for your review.
- Review the revised paper and approve it if you are satisfied with the changes. If you require further revisions, please follow the same process until you are completely satisfied.
- We cannot offer free revisions if the original instructions are changed after the work has been started.
- We reserve the right to refuse any revision request if we determine that it goes beyond the scope of the original order or violates our terms and conditions.
- If you do not request revisions within 14 days of receiving the completed order, we will assume that you are satisfied with the work and no revisions will be possible after this period.
Revision Major Service
In case the revision request comes with instructions that are different from the initial instructions, including the change of written instructions that were initially provided or the provision of subjectivity-based revision instructions, including, but not limited to, a change in the vision or perspective applied in the paper, a different course of research, a discontent with the content without a specific, solid rationale for the same, and if the implementation of such amendments to the paper would constitute from approximately 60% to no more than 100% of wordcount or effort needed to complete the assignment from scratch, we offer you the paid-for “Revision Major” service.
The “Revision Major” service is offered at a fixed price of 60% of your selected wordcount and your selected revision deadline in case the paper under revision is used and a new paper to be written from scratch is ordered.
This service serves a simple purpose: it aims to seamlessly enable you to get your new requirements to be implemented without paying for a whole new paper and allows to compensate the writer for the work done as they completed the original paper under the initial instructions and are requested to include new ones.
We will revise your paper for free as many times as necessary for your total satisfaction in case the paper doesn’t meet all of your initial requirements.
You provide us only with those personal details that are necessary to process the order. Besides, this information is never shared with third parties.
Personally Assigned Professional Writer
Your custom paper is developed by a professional writer holding a degree and having relevant experience and knowledge for writing on your specific topic.
Compliance with Your Requests
All of the requests that you provide us with are met in your custom writing. Such a perfect paper can’t but get the highest grade!