Short Answers but be very detail.
– Does not cover information about automatic and control processing.
– The analyses should incorporate course information that is covered in the PowerPoints (concepts, theories, research, etc.). It’s all in the PowerPoints.
– Be certain on them specific concepts being used. For example, it would not be enough to indicate that a character is using stereotypes. The answers must be detailed and must contain specific information about the processes involved in stereotyping. Similarly, do not just say that someone is prejudiced. The answers must include information that you would not have been able to write about prior to looking at the PowerPoints please.
– Do not include information from outside sources in the answers.
– Do not copy or quote directly from the PowerPoints.
– Do not provide you opinion in the answers.
– No plagiarizing.
– Write the answers in professional language. Capitalize when appropriate and do not use abbreviations.
1. Discuss Jessica’s behavior and attitudes in terms of course concepts. Refer to specific studies where applicable. Please keep in mind that this exam is assessing your understanding of the material. Your answers must be based on information learned from the course and not on your opinion. Support your answers with detailed information from the lectures, slides and/or readings but do not quote directly from these sources. Write in your own words. In addition, keep in mind that your answer should not just say, “This person is using stereotypes” or “This person is prejudiced.” Your answer should discuss specific processes we have covered.
Jessica and Michael are 45-year-old supervisors at a medium-sized corporation. When discussing the hiring of new employees, Jessica told Michael, “I’ve hired many employees and I have to say that I really don’t like hiring people under 30. They tend to be rude and hostile and their work habits are poor.” “I can’t believe you think that!” Michael replied. “Those are just stereotypes about young people.” “They’re not stereotypes” Jessica said. “It’s the truth and I’ve seen it with my own eyes. They perform poorly in interviews because they have no social skills and they can’t get along with anyone. We have a young person working for us right now and he always seems annoyed so I can’t work with him. He’s lazy too. Every time I walk past his desk he’s on his cell phone and he’s not working. My older employees rarely use their cell phones on company time and when they do, there’s a good reason why they’re doing it. I do have to admit though that I was on a committee with a young employee and I was surprised that the work he submitted was actually good. The committee members had been asked to distribute a survey to everyone in their unit. I was surprised that this young guy passed out the survey and returned it on time. I told him that he had done a great job. I guess you’re right Mike. There are some good ones; there are those young people who are hard working and polite, but most aren’t. Most young people are lazy and rude, and that’s why if given a choice, I would prefer to hire someone over the age of 30.”
2. Discuss Ms. Chang’s behavior and attitudes in terms of course concepts. Refer to specific studies where applicable. Please keep in mind that this exam is assessing your understanding of the material. Your answers must be based on information learned from the course and not on your opinion. Support your answers with detailed information from the lectures, slides and/or readings but do not quote directly from these sources. Write in your own words. In addition, keep in mind that your answer should not just say, “This person is using stereotypes” or “This person is prejudiced.” Your answer should discuss specific processes we have covered.
Lucas Rivera, a 10-year-old Latino student started a new school because his family recently moved. His current teacher is Emily Chang. Ms. Chang is aware that Lucas’ family has moved repeatedly because of financial difficulties. Ms. Chang’s class is divided into ability groups (high, average, and below average) so she gave Lucas an oral test on his first day in school in order to determine which ability group he should be in. Lucas’ performance was mixed because he answered a few questions correctly that were above grade level but he also answered some questions incorrectly that were appropriate for his grade level. Ms. Chang decided to place Lucas in the lowest ability level group.
As the school year progressed, Ms. Chang rarely provided Lucas with feedback about his work. She did not help him to understand for example, why some of his answers were incorrect, although she did give this kind of detailed feedback to students in the two highest ability level groups. She rarely called on him because she did not believe that he would be able to provide the correct answer.
Lucas’ parents were upset when they received his report card at the end of the marking period since his grades were significantly lower than they had been in his previous school.
3. Discuss Lynn’s behavior and attitudes in terms of course concepts. Refer to specific studies and examples where applicable. Please keep in mind that this exam is assessing your understanding of the material. Your answers must be based on information learned from the course and not on your opinion. Support your answers with detailed information from the lectures, slides and/or readings but do not quote directly from these sources. Write in your own words. In addition, keep in mind that your answer should not just say, “This person is using stereotypes” or “This person is prejudiced.” Your answer should discuss specific processes we have covered.
Lynn is a patient in a hospital recuperating from back surgery. When the nurse, Robert walked in, Lynn became worried that he would not be able to care for her adequately. Her fear was partly based on the fact that she had had a bad experience with a male nurse on another occasion. She was especially upset when she thought about the nurse she had the previous day. She had liked Jasmine, her former nurse, because Jasmine had been warm, attentive and compassionate. Lynn was pleasantly surprised by Robert’s behavior. He asked her if she was comfortable and he did a good job arranging her pillows. He also took her pulse and blood pressure and listened sympathetically when she told him about her pain prior to surgery. When Lynn’s sister visited later in the day, Lynn told her that she was surprised that Robert had taken good care of her. After she was released from the hospital, Lynn a received a questionnaire about the quality of her care during her stay. Although she gave Robert a good rating, she gave Jasmine a higher evaluation. A month later, when she was having a conversation with a friend, she told the friend that in her experience male nurses are not as competent as female nurses.
Clients' Reviews about Our Services
Client ID 45637
Brilliant services. I ordered a 4 page essay and it was delivered in less than 24hours with every detail intact!
Client ID 45783
Aceassignment is the way to go. The writers are humble and patient with clients. I know this after using the website for about an year
Client ID 45214
My writer did a brilliant job. Not only did she delivered the paper on time and it was superb as my professor granted me an A without any criticism
Client ID 45009
I was running late with my assignment. I run into aceassignment on google, placed my order and within less than 18 hours my page essay was delivered. Thank you Aceassignment.
Client ID 45870
I've been using Aceassignment for about 2 years. My writer always delivers quality work. Mind you whenever I request for a revision it's always done ASAP and free of charge
Client ID 44218
At first, I was scared and hesitant about using this website. Didn't know if they would deliver, but they assured me they will. And for sure they did. I will definitely continue to use their service!
Client ID 45622
Easy to use website. You simply give your essay's instructions, make payment and before you known it the paper is delivered to you.
Client ID 43964
Unlike other platforms, this website is quite cheap and the quality is high. I have them manage my whole class and everything has been smooth this far.
Client ID 41996
Thanks for the excellent job. Swift and on the subject, just the way I like it. The Support team was quite nice to me, helped me with the order placing process.
Client ID 47654
They are a marvel. I love their support team, they are so polite, it’s like speaking to a butler or something. Very pleasant people and good service of course.
Client ID 45670
Thank you for the help, I took my time and ordered a 14 days long essay. It came much earlier, around 7 days after I ordered it. Oh, and it was good, of course. I like the writer who did that, will definitely use again.
Client ID 22368
What I received was great. I forgot to mention in the instructions field that I needed reference page and by default, there was 0 in the number of references. I was surprised to see a full-fledged reference page in my paper with relevant citations. Bravo!
Client ID 46325
I was bombarding him with fine tuning and he handled it professionally. Thank you I will hire again the writer
Client ID 456820
Provided exceptional essay writing help in a short period of time. I plan to work with writer on many more projects!
Client ID 36890
Awesome paper in such a short amount of time. Was in a jam with another service who didn't deliver, but my writer did the job correctly. I will use her again to do my essays for sure!
Client ID 41427
Pretty good essay writer. I only made a couple of adjustments. She caught some instructions for the essay writing assignment that I didn't even notice, including them which was a pleasant surprise. Definitely recommend.
Client ID 45009
It was a very long paper, but the writer followed all the instructions, and she even finished the paper 5 days before the due date. Will write an essay with her again, thanks!
Client ID 36984
Writer was timely and proficient. I had to ask for a revision, but I got it back quickly with no other issues. Would use this essay writing service again.
Client ID 42960
Paper writing was prepared and submitted prior to the completed request date, and there were changes made quickly after I requested. This paper writer was accurate with numbers.
Client ID 31638
The first time I ordered here and it was a success. I received my order on time and according to my instructions. Thank you!
Client ID 46041
When I first discovered this website I was hesitant on whether they will deliver a plag free paper. The support team reassured me of their plagiarism policy. In deed they kept their word as the paper I got was authentic and plagiarism free.